This drinking game is played whilst watching the Eurovision Song Contest; the cheesiest song competition in the world.
How to Play
Watch the Eurovision Song Contest on TV or video. Have one gulp of your drink per successfully met condition:
- Says how wonderful the UK (or whichever country you are watching the programme in) entry is
- Makes fun of any other country’s song
- Makes fun of any other country’s outfits/dancing/hair
- Makes rude comments about the voting system
- Speak in rhyme
- Gaze into each others eyes — drain glass if they kiss
Singers (including Backup Singers)
- Flick their hair – drain glass if they are bald
- Wink at camera
- Sing in language other than English or native tongue (ie. Ukrainian sings Hasta La Vista)
- Drop to their knees
- Wear a hat – drain glass if wearing horns
- Make a peace sign
- Show décolletage – drain glass if wearing a codpiece
- Have a moustache – drain glass if female with moustache
- Rapping – drain glass!
Dancers and Musicians
- Play an ‘ethnic’ instrument
- Mime heavy guitar solo
- Play piano while standing
- Pretend to fight – drain glass if martial arts
- ‘Ethnic’ dancing – drain glass if Hip Hop dancing
- Contortionist – drain glass!
- Any costume change
- Sped up or slowed down film
- Helicopter shots
- Any key change
- Use of fireworks – drain glass if singer catches fire
- Use of props (i.e. candles, ribbons, dummies)
- UK gets no points
- Your country wins – drain glass!
Divide all the countries up between the players; every time that country gets a vote they drink two fingers. If that country scores maximum points, the person drinks five fingers.