To play this game you’ll need something to drink and some episodes of the X-Files. You can take sips and gulps of beer, wine or mixed drinks, or if you want to get wasted, use a whole load of pre-poured shots or half-shots laid out on the table.
How to Play
You’ll need to take a drink every time one of the following situations takes place – as soon as you see it yell DRINK!!!! – whoever shouts it first does not have to take a sip.
- A computer does something computers cannot do.
- Mulder or Scully smile.
- Scully is called “Dana.”
- Mulder is called “Fox.”
- Scully gives some long “scientific” explanation.
- Mulder utters a wry witticism or “Mulderism” (two sips if Scully actually smiles as a result).
- Any character, including Mulder or Scully, shows their badge.
- Scully calls a connection/evidence “purely circumstantial” or “scientifically impossible.”
- Mulder happens to know/notice some obscure fact which later helps solve the case.
- You see Smoking Man (smoking or not).
- Mulder talks to Deep Throat or Mr. X.
- Lone Gunmen appear/are consulted.
- Mulder or Scully call each other on cell phone and say, “It’s me” or “Where are you?”
- Scully does an autopsy.
- Mulder or Scully is using a car-battery-powered Super-Flashlight.
- Scully misses the proof of a paranormal event.
- Scully goes into a dark room and yells, “MULDER!?!”
- Mulder goes into a dark room and yells, “SCULLY!?!”
- Mulder loses or destroys his overcoat, and later appears wearing it again as if nothing had happened.
- Skinner is seen outside of FBI Headquarters.
- Mulder and Scully actually touch each other, anywhere, anyhow.
- Scully happens to know/notice some obscure fact which later helps solve the case.
- Scully gets kidnapped.
- Scully tells Mulder to “get some sleep.”
- Mulder’s sister is mentioned (by him or anyone else).
- Mulder or Scully actually shoot their guns.
- Smoking Man smokes in front of a “No Smoking” sign.
- Scully wears any footwear other than pumps.
- Mulder puts a masking-tape X on the window.
- Mulder or Scully have a date or romantic encounter (not with each other).
- A mutant/alien/monster kills someone.
- Scully is called “Starbuck.”
- Mulder is called “Spooky.”
- Scully smokes a cigarette, or Mulder has a drink.
- Scully drives.
- The credits say something other than “The Truth is Out There.”
- Well-Manicured Man (or any other of the mysterious cabal) appears.
Finish the Bottle:
- Mulder and Scully kiss or say, “I love you.”
- You actually see an alien or UFO.