Physical dexterity and the memories of winning goldfish at the school summer fete.
How to Play
You will need as many team of three as you can find, a table, 12 1/2 pint glasses and a ping-pong ball. Here are the rules.
- Two teams consisting of three players
- Six cups per side
- Each cup is filled with 1/2 pint beer
- Cups are set up in a triangle formation
- Ping pong ball must be bounced
- The object is to get the ball in the opposing teams cup
- If you make it then that team must drink that cup between the three of them
- After team finishes that beer then it is there turn to shoot
- Game goes back and forth until no cups are standing for one of the teams
- The losing team then must finish the remaining beers of the winning team
- Winning team stays on the table
This is the proper way for a student to play the game know as beer pong.