If there’s one movie to get drunk to, it’s The Big Lebowski; Walter and The Dude will be glad to help you out.
How to Play
Put on the movie, and get yourself ready for the following penalties:
- The Dude refers to himself in third person.
- “Fuck”, “dude”, or “man” is said.
- Walter gets angry.
- Walter says “Fuck it dude, let’s go bowling”.
- Dude, Walter, and Donny are bowling.
- Walter puts down Donny.
- The Dude’s rug is mentioned.
- Someone speaks with an accent (i.e. Jesus, the nihilists).
- Bunny’s toe is mentioned.
- Walter mentions Vietnam.
- The Dude has a dream.
- A line in the script is repeated (3 if that line is used somewhere not within the plot, i.e. “This aggression will not stand”).
- Someone bowls a strike.
- Someone is interrogated about the mystery (i.e. “Where’s the money Lebowski?”, “Is this your homework Larry?”).
- A Creedence Clearwater Revival song is heard.
- Walter mentions converting to Judaism.
- Bunny is referred to as a “bitch”.
- Donny goes offtopic in a conversation.
- The Little Lebowski Urban Achievers are referenced (4 if it’s another merit).
- The Gulf War and/or Saddam Hussein are mentioned.
- You hear a classic rock song not by Creedence Clearwater Revival (4 if it’s not the original version, like the “Hotel California” cover).
- A Jackie Treehorn movie is seen on a TV.
Finish Your Drink
- Walter not only says something angry, but he does something angry (i.e. the fight with the nihilists, pulling the gun on Smokey).
- The Dude gets angry with the law (i.e. the private eye following him, the police station).
- Philip Seymour Hoffman’s character laughs.